Mediatronik s.r.o. is able to offer and provide the complex solutions of AV systems, delivery and installation of professional AV technology and consulting activities. We are ready to realize small orders as well as large, both sophisticated and complex projects.
Mediatronik Company was founded in November 1993 by the sound engineer Lubos Novacek to build up the flexible subject with experienced staff and high-tech equipment.
The founder and owner of Mediatronik, is not only skilled in audiovisual-tech and acoustics, but has participated in various projects recording jazz, rock, pop and classical music.
Mediatronik s.r.o. has been also closely cooperating with Japanese Music publisher, Octavia Records, and oversaw the construction of their recording studio in Tokio – Yokohama.
Mediatronik s.r.o. focuses on design and realization of recording, broadcasting, dabbing and postproduction studios.
We are ready to provide
- solution proposal,
- project documentation,
- choice and delivery of adequate technology
- installation works, service and support during guarantee period and after.
Our customers are
- important broadcasters
- owners of buildings for sport, leisure time and culture,
- owners and investors of large what is a self reflection paper office buildings, hotels and entertainment complexes,
- promotional agencies, industrial factories,
- all other customers with AV solution need.
We are a part of a compliance scheme for take-back of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) – ASEKOL a.s.
Public Collection areas for take-back of EEE and further details here.